Behaviors with the Coronavirus
Due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have decided to reduce the number of places in the individual classes. To make sure you don't come to the studio in vain, you can reserve a place up to 1 minute in advance via the online timetable. Reservations already made remain valid.
We also recommend the following behaviors rules:
- Wash your hands as often good as possible when entering our studio.
- Dry your hands with a paper towel.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs in the studio.
- Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or in the crook of the elbow.
- Clean your mats and equipment thoroughly after each class.
- If you have flu symptoms (fever and cough), we ask you to stay at home. Classes that have already been reserved can be canceled online.
- During the classes we reduce tactile instructions or even do without them.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make further adjustments if necessary.
See you soon at the studio!
Your mint Team